Alan Drey Memorial Scholarship
Each year, to honor the memory of direct marketing pioneer Alan Drey, CADMEF awards up to three scholarships to outstanding college students interested in the field of direct or interactive marketing.
The CADMEF Scholarship Committee will review completed applications for final selection. Scholarship awards are distributed directly to the school based on the student’s continued achievement of the required criteria.
$1,500 awarded annually to up to three students
1) Junior or Senior status (community college students welcome)
2) Emphasis in the areas of marketing (direct marketing, interactive marketing or related fields)
1) Academic performance (minimum 2.75 GPA)
2) Involvement in extra-curricular activities with emphasis on organizational involvement
3) Quality of written application
Applications will be accepted again in Fall 2013. For the latest information and notifications, follow us on Facebook or Twitter!
Thank you to everyone who applied for a scholarship this year. A very impressive field! Congratulations to our 2012 scholarship recipients who were honored in a presentation in downtown Chicago on April 11, 2013.